Sunday, May 28, 2006

HTML Hell

Rather than do my tax return, I've been playing around with this blog's html template and holy cow. I think I've forgotten everything I learned about HTML. It's been a couple of years before I used it, but still. I could stop driving for 2 years and be able to hop in a car and motor off. I stopped riding a motorcycle for almost a year after my accident, and it took me about 30 seconds to get used to it again. It's amazing how quickly the old brain-box deteriorates. (And even without drugs.)

But then, I usually go through a similar experience every year with my income tax, too. Get all the stuff in front of me, the T4's, the receipts, the calculator... and sit there looking at it with this blank expression on my face. And the "instructions" they send with the forms...ack.

Oh look, it's after 8pm. Almost too late to start my taxes. Oh dear.