Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Conservapedia redux

Lookee lookee! Here's an chance to hone your writing skills and your imagination.

Remember Conservapedia ("the Trustworthy Encyclopedia")? I'd almost forgotten about it myself until I saw this article about it in today's LA Times. Apparently The Trustworthy Encyclopedia is soliciting for articles on a variety of subjects to be written by loyal fans (that's us), and happily, they're now accepting new accounts. (I've still got my account from before, which amazingly wasn't deleted even after my edit to the Dick Cheney article.)

Here are a few of the topics they're after:

One of the topics is "Bolly Ottihw", who happens to be a Conservapedia user. But look at his user profile:
"Radical atheist"? On Conservapedia? This guy must feel like the Lone Gunman of Sanity in an intellectual desert.

Have fun and remember: as long as you don't use too many Actual Facts, you shouldn't get caught.