Monday, August 20, 2007

Caught

I was caught playing the Air Guitar while driving this morning. As I blissfully played on (to the sweet sounds of McKenna Mendelson Mainline), little did I know that in the car ahead of me lurked a co-worker, watching in the rear view mirror and splitting a gut. When we arrived at our common destination, I was told:

"I was watching you! You were playing the air guitar! Bahahahaha etc. etc."

As if I'm the only person in the world driving along playing the air guitar. Or am I? Doesn't everyone play the air guitar while driving? Please, help me out here. Do you play the air guitar while driving? (It's okay to admit it here, according to my sitemeter, no one will know.) If so (and I seriously hope there's more than just me that do this), let's take it a step further: what song makes you irresistibly break into an air guitar solo? ("Hotel California", "Stairway to Heaven", and pretty much anything by AC/DC are mandatory air guitar music for me.) Come on, fess up.

I can't be the only one.