Friday, December 28, 2007

Gungasms

Lulu at Canadian Cynic reports that racist nutjob Five Feet of Pigshit is foaming at the snout as she prepares for the upcoming Clash Of Civilizations (wherein frumpy middle-aged housewives take on Muslim vacuum cleaner salesmen). Piggie's getting a gun, and getting a little too excited about it, I might add. And not in a good way, if you know what I mean.

As a woman, I think it's a good idea for women to be able to self-defend. But as a responsible gun owner, I'm offended by wannabes who go into drooling paroxysms over deadly weapons and, presumably, the havoc they're capable of wreaking. Anyone who's gripped by such spasms of ecstasy at the sight of a gun would probably be better off with one of these:
"The Gunslinger!"

Talk about offensive! On more levels than I can even begin to address. But that kind of makes it a perfect match for FFoPS, doesn't it?