Friday, January 11, 2008

Cold & Flu Report

Sidelined! I've picked up some kind of ugly, vicious little bug that's currently rampaging its way through my digestive system and pummeling my brain like a jackhammer. Bastardo! An occupational hazard of working in a situation that demands face-to-face contact with people who feel it's not just their right but their obligation to spray me with snot at every opportunity. Good thing I am so well-paid! *snort*

There will be some brown-bag blogging today between bathroom engagements. Meanwhile, it's a struggle between good and it's a struggle between evil. Any suggestions of how I might win this interior war on terror would be most gratefully received. My Secret Potion* doesn't seem to be working.

*Mint tea, honey, lemon juice, ground garlic and remy-martin