Tuesday, July 15, 2008

One last time for the Nexus

Since I banned his lame ass from commenting here for being stupidly argumentative instead of debating in reasonably good faith, Patrick's been confined to gurgling and flailing away at me from his inner sanctum at The Nexus. (Usually I ignore him.)

So yesterday the Young Patrick lobbed another stink-bomb of a post at me, "bringing it" in his own little way. Patrick's way, unfortunately, is to drone on and tiresomely on about questions that I've already answered over and over. So it comes as no surprise that the questions he posts in his latest "challenge" have already been addressed on numerous occasions -- asking me the same thing again and again isn't likely to elicit a different answer. (Isn't doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result sometimes called "insanity"?) Want answers to those questions, Patrick? The blogsearch function is your friend. It's at the top left of the page -- use it for good, not evil.

There's one thing I find odd, though. Knowing full well that he's exhausted my supply of responses, if Patrick is so keen on getting answers to his questions from what he calls "pro-abortion extremists", why continue the pointless exercise of putting the same questions to me? Why not go to Bread'n'Roses or Birth Pangs, (aka the Nexus of Pro-Abortion Extremism), and put the questions to them? I'm sure they'd be more than happy to engage him.