Monday, August 13, 2007

Rove bolts

When the going gets tough, the tough get scurrying away like wimpy little wussies. The rats are jumping ship and frantically paddling for high and dry ground as fast as their fat little legs with let them! Fucker!!!

"WASHINGTON: Karl Rove, close political adviser to US President George Bush and a lightning rod for anger among Democrats, has said he will leave the White House at the end of this month.

A White House spokeswoman confirmed yesterday that Mr Rove would quit in late August, describing it as a "big loss".

"I just think it's time," Mr Rove said in an interview with the Wall Street Journal published on Monday. "There's always something that can keep you here and, as much as I'd like to be here, I've got to do this for the sake of my family."

Liar! Bastard!!! How dare he deprive me of one of the main attractions for the hot air balloon party I was planning for the day he was dragged out of the white house in handcuffs and leg irons!? Pusillanimous little prick!!!