Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bye-bye, dickhead

Another fetus fetishizing fuckwad gets his just desserts:
"The appeal of an anti-abortionist who refuses to file income tax returns in protest of government-funded abortions was dismissed by a New Brunswick Court of Queens Bench judge on Friday.

David Little, 62, formerly of Fredericton, but now living on Prince Edward Island, was convicted last year for failing to file tax returns for the years 2000, 2001 and 2002." [...]

"Outside the court, Little vowed to continue to fight his case all the way to the Supreme Court of Canada if necessary.

"It's either we're going to win here or I'm going to be in jail until I rot, because I am never going to file again until the law is changed.""

Speaking of taxes and taxpayers' money, I wonder how much of it is being squandered on your extended exercise in judicial futility, Mr. Little? Here's how it works, douche: when I can choose which religious organizations I pick up the tax-exempt slack for, you can choose which medical procedures your fraction-of-a-cent goes toward funding. Until then, shut the fuck up and stop wasting my tax dollars on your personal persecution high.