Thursday, November 01, 2007

I can has cold remedies?

Sidelined! Bitten big and bitten good, I've got what's morphed into Coldzilla, thus the light blogging this week. My head feels like a snot factory being clamped together with a table vice and when I can speak at all I sound like the Godfather. But you can Help.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to advise me of your best personal experience with a cold remedy, any cold remedy, be it pharmaceutically mass-produced, or preferably, whipped up in a single batch in Mom's kitchen. I used to have a great one made up of a potpourri of stuff like tea, lemon, honey, licorice root, dong quai, garlic clove and a bunch of other top secret ingredients -- I can't remember exactly -- I do remember that it tasted like shit on a stick, and it worked.

Any suggestions?