Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Meme-a-palooza

Raphael Alexander at Unambiguously Ambidextrous thoughtfully tagged me for the latest meme making the rounds. Meme: Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Well allrighty then, here goes.

(1) I wear 3 diamond rings, all of highly sentimental value. Having had my house broken into and lost other such irreplaceable jewelery, I never take them off except to clean them.

(2) I've been in 3 motor vehicle accidents that put me in the hospital: one while on foot (jaywalking, hit by a car), one as a passenger on a motorcycle (the bike rear-ended a car that was already stopped because it was in an accident), and one while commandeering my own motorcycle (I tried to pass a truck turning right, except at the last minute it turned left). I didn't give up riding or jaywalking, but I'm doing well so far at breaking the accident habit -- almost 10 years accident-free! (Not including minor fender-benders.)

(3) I have a Celtic wreath tattooed on my right wrist. I drew the design myself and had the tattoo artist recreate it.

(4) I rarely drink real coffee because it makes me too twitchy. I get my caffeine from that "International Coffee" instant stuff ("Swiss Mocha"), which is more like hot chocolate. I blame it on years of owning a DeLonghi espresso machine... I just got coffee'd out.

(5) I go for a quick run with my dog most mornings at dawn (unless I'm working an early shift). I do 100 crunches a day, every day, without fail. ("Go ahead, punch my stomach!")

(6) I am strung out on dark chocolate, but don't care for milk chocolate at all.

And now I'm obligated to be a Pain In The Ass and tag six others, so... Bruce at Canuck Attitude (because I know he loves memes :p), PSA at Canadian Cynic, Prole at A Creative Revolution, Debra at April Reign, Montreal Simon, and SUZANNE at Big Blue Wave. Six un-important things, let's have it, you guys.

Now it's time for my run:)