Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Curse-a-thon!

No wait... make that "goddamn fucking curse-a-thon"!


Via Canadian Cynic, I discovered the "Blog Cuss-o-meter", which measures the amount of profanity on a blog. Predictably, CC performed well, with almost 1/3 of the pages containing "cussing". I thought I'd run a test on my place to see where I stood, and:



Surprise surprise surprise, Gomer: "Cuss Level: LOW" -- 100% less -- What the fuck!!???!

And I thought I'd make that baby explode into a star-studded profanity-peppered climax of cursage! Low? This needs my, and your, immediate attention. Any comments left must be *liberally* spiced with profanity. I wanna bury the needle on that shit-piss-fuck-cunt-cocksucker-motherfucker-tits-o-meter!

4pm fucking update:

Not fucking good enough, my friends, not fucking good enough.