Monday, August 20, 2007

Olbermann on NBC

This is too cool! "Countdown with Keith Olbermann" will be airing on prime-time network TV next Sunday, on NBC:

"SECAUCUS, N.J., August 20, 2007 รข€“ MSNBC's Keith Olbermann will bring his unique take on the day's events, from politics to pop culture, to a primetime network audience this Sunday night. A special edition of "Countdown with Keith Olbermann" will air on Sunday, August 26th at 7 p.m. ET/6 p.m. CT on NBC, leading into the network's "Sunday Night Football" pre-season NFL matchup between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Pittsburgh Steelers, live at 8 p.m. ET. Olbermann is joining the network's "Football Night in America" studio team this season. The special edition of "Countdown" will be broadcast live from MSNBC's studios."

"I
n April, NBC announced Olbermann would be joining the roster of NBC's "Football Night in America" pregame show. And Griffin adds, "It may be the first of several times you see Olbermann on the network."


Yes! Olbermann's show usually airs on MSNBC, which I can't get unless I want to subscribe to a higher tier of cable service. No! I hardly even need the lowest tier, given that I mainly subscribed for the internet. So I must be content with You Tubes of Olby's fine rants. Speaking of which, here's my bud on the Bush administration's cowardly scapegoating of Hillary Clinton last month: